Hospital Disaster Preparedness & Response Compact
The Hospital Disaster Preparedness & Response Compact is a voluntary agreement among Participating Hospitals to provide assistance at the time of a Disaster, not an Emergency, in accordance with relevant emergency management/disaster preparedness plans. The assistance components of this Compact will not take effect until a disaster or an emergency has been declared by local or state authorities or when necessary to save lives or ensure critical patient care continuity in absence of a declared emergency or disaster.
The Compact also describes the relationships among hospitals and is intended to augment, not replace, organizational, community, or regional disaster management plans, including trauma region plans.
Email Hospital@semndhc.org to become a Participating Hospital under the Compact agreement.
Current Participating Hospitals
- District One Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea & Austin
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Cannon Falls
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Lake City
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing
- Mayo Clinic Hospital – Rochester, Saint Marys Campus, Methodist Campus
- Olmsted Medical Center
- Owatonna Hospital
- Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center
- Winona Health