The following resources are available to assist Coalition partners with improving preparedness.
- Emergency Sheltering/Relocation/Evacuation for Healthcare Facilities Plan Template
- ASPR Threat-Hazard Assessment Module Tool
- Minnesota Burn Surge
- Long Term/Home Health/Hospice Care Planning Guide for Public Health Emergencies
- Business Continuity Toolkit (Pending)
- Communications Guidelines
- Cultural Guidelines for Working with Families Who Have Experienced Sudden and Unexpected Death
- ECHO Field Operations Guide
- Hospital-Based Patient Decontamination Guidelines
- Health & Medical System Pandemic Essential Services Guidelines
- MN Mobile Medical Team Field Operations Guide
- Regional Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) Plan (Limited Distribution firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer Management Guidelines
- Academic Resources
- Professional Organization Resources
- Pediatric Disaster Preparedness
- Durable Medical Equipment in Disasters
Past Coalition Symposium Resources
MN Department of Health – Office of Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Bioterrorism Emergency Preparedness for Hospitals – Resources to assist you in preparing your hospital to respond to a bio-terrorism event.
- Evacuation/Shelter In Place for Healthcare – Evacuation and shelter-in-place guidelines for hospitals and long-term care facilities, plus the bed count tool for each region.
- Long Term Care Preparedness Toolkit – General emergency preparedness planning for long-term care facilities, created by an inter-agency group.
- Scarce Resources Preparedness – Clinical guidelines to help healthcare facilities plan for an event that would overwhelm the healthcare system, such as pandemic influenza.
- Pediatric Surge
- MDH Crisis Standards of Care Framework